The Girls Swimming and Diving Team finished 6th in the 2017 State Meet Overall Standings and set four new school records.
The Boys Team finished 20th.
Individual and Relay Top 10 Results:
- Sloan Sizemore (3rd-100 Free*, 4th-50 Free*)
- Delaney Simpkins (4th-100 Free, 5th-50 Free)
- Noah Proctor (5th-100 Back)
- Michael Tsiopelas (6th-Diving)
- Sloan Sizemore, Gabby Johnson, Delaney Simpkins, Dorian Fejzuli (3rd-200 Free Relay, 7th-200 Medley Relay)*
New School Records set by Sloan Sizemore in the 50 Free and 100 Free.
New School Records set by the Relay Team of Sloan Sizemore, Delaney Simpkins, Gabby Johnson, and Dorian Fejzuli. 200 Free and 200 Medley Relays
- Autumn Bros (14th) and Ava Koessick (23rd) in Diving
- Gabby Johnson (13th) in the 100 Back
- Dylan Cioffi, Jack Mistarz, Josh Salazar, and Noah Proctor (11th) in the 400 Free Relay